FBC Elmore City Children’s Ministry
(Birth to 6th Grade)
Our Children’s Ministry seeks to teach each age group about Jesus through stories in the
Bible and to help them to see the importance of knowing Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Having
a foundational understanding of Jesus and the Bible will help them to grow into stronger
disciples for Christ as they become older, and our volunteers dedicate their time and energy to
help the children to develop that foundation.
- Our nursery is available for children from birth to 3 years old. It is available on Sundays
and Wednesdays during all gathering times.
- We offer van rides to children and students who’s parents are not able to bring them to
Sunday School: 9:45AM (Ages 3 years old to 6th Grade)
- We have individual classes for each age or grade that are led by an amazing
group of volunteers. These volunteers have a heart for sharing stories from the
Bible to help the children have a biblical foundation while showing them the
importance of having a growing relationship with Jesus.
Discipleship Training: Sundays at 5:30PM (Ages 3 years old to 6th Grade)
- This is a time led by our volunteers where the children can come together to
grow deeper in the Bible and to be challenged to become strong disciples for
Christ while learning about and developing their spiritual disciplines.
Team Kids: Wednesdays at 6:30PM (Ages 3 years old to 4th Grade)
- This group meets together to hear and learn about the Bible to help build strong
foundations in life found in Jesus.
FLYTE: Wednesdays at 6:30PM (5th & 6th Grade)
- This group comes together to strengthen the children’s understanding of the
Bible while helping them to develop strong relationship with Jesus.