FBC Elmore City Student Ministry
"In every situation take the Shield of faith, and with it you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one." - Ephesians 6:16
The student ministry here at FBC Elmore City seeks to lead students to having a strong
foundation of faith in Jesus. With that foundation we seek to help our students to be
strengthened and used by the Lord to do incredible things in His name.
The name “the Shield” comes from Ephesians 6:16 referring to the Shield of Faith, which
is used to extinguish all the flames of the evil one. Students these days face many situations
where the evil one pushes them away from Jesus. However, we want to help build such strong
faith in the hearts of our students that when they face evil, they can not only stand strong in
their own faith in Jesus, but alongside their brothers and sisters in Christ as well.
Follow Us on Social Media:
- Facebook - FBC Elmore City Student Ministry
- Instagram - fbcstudents_theshield
Sunday School: 9:45AM in the Family Life Center
- We have separate classes for Junior High School Boys and Girls (7 th -9 th Grade) and
High School Boys and Girls (10 th -12 th Grade). These classes are led by an amazing
group of Student Workers that have a heart for discipling these students into
being firm believers in Christ.
Battle Groups: Sundays at 4:00PM in Host Homes
- This is a time where we divide up our guy and girl students and they meet in individual host homes.
- There they are challenged to grow as Disciples while diving deeper into Scripture to
become stronger in their walk with Christ.
Refuge: Wednesdays at 6:00PM in the Family Life Center
- Refuge is a high energy gathering specifically designed for students to come and
worship the Lord together in song, while growing together in Bible study and other fun activities.
- Discipleship Groups meet from 7:00-7:30PM as a way to discuss the message from that night and to seek ways to apply it into student's lives.